I took a ton of pictures, but the newspaper only wanted one - and that's in black and white hidden away somewhere on page 7. So I thought I'd share some of them here.
Like this moody one, of the path past the cemetery up to the edge of the volcano.
It's a single, continuous path, with a lot of curves and not a single break.
(Yes, I'm proud of it! LOL!)
The dirt road to the village has been replaced by a much more sandy road, which looks a lot nicer, actually.
We've had a few foggy days lately, and I like the way it looks. Fortunately, the lighthouse has been repaired, and it's working now.
(Another thing I'm very proud of. LOL!!)
I found an aerial picture on the fax this morning - apparently for one of my co-workers, who is doing an article on city planning or something like that.
From the picture it's clear to see how many empty lots there still are, especially in Tapuwhai Town. (Most of these are future hotels and/or venues.)
* * *
Totara seems to be phoning home, while Tokoni is more interested in his phone than in his visitors.
Then they went to Egypt, to spend some time with Fetina's family.
* * *
And during my rambling walks looking for scenery to photograph, I ran into another new mailman. Now this one can deliver at my house any time!!
His name is Gaston Gulch. I think he's an immigrant from Sim Zealand.
* * *
Something weird that I also found on the fax. Somebody sent in this picture of a wooded area under the ocean, with weird music. It's very mysterious.

It actually is very mysterious. I tried to fix this in CAW, but couldn't. And I have no idea where the music comes from.
I did find Robert-Michel's cat there a few times, somehow 'lost' and unable to get home. It's irritating, and I wish I knew how to fix it.

No comments:
Post a Comment