2010-03-12

Niua Simoa

I've been playing this beautiful island world made by Kiwi_tea (tea_and_blues) ever since it came out, and I am totally in love with this small community.
I'm a storyteller at heart, and this world came with a complete story already - with plenty of room for additions and embelishments.

I'm starting this blog as a way of keeping track of my own storyline, and also in the hopes that others will enjoy the world, and maybe give it a try themselves...
Large parts of the first few blogs (the introductions) have been published before, at Mod The Sims and on the official Sims 3 website, forum and exchange, by Kiwi_tea.
Rather than pointing to these various sources, though, I thought it would be better to rewrite these stories to fit in with what I am personally doing with this world.
This blog will not go public unless and until Kiwi_tea gives me permission to make it so.

My island is made up of characters from the first and second save game of the W.A. edition of this world, with some additional information, pictures, etc. taken from the base game version, which I have also played.
In addition, I have downloaded Sims and houses for this world from the Exchange (the studio of tea_and_blues), either to find extra family members not available in my save game (such as Cassidy Stevenson, Mei Mau and Gretchen Schiffer), or to use as a basis for creating further relatives of the Sims in my save game.

The complete world and a save game with most of the characters I use in this blog can be found at the Mod the Sims website.

Much thanks goes to Kiwi_tea for creating and sharing this world and its wonderful characters, the traditional architecture and the wonderful myths and stories that are part of this world. I can literally say that 'without you, this blog would not have been possible' - or necessary, for that matter... LOL!!!

Also I owe a very special 'thank you' to Twallan, without whose SuperComputer it would have been impossible to create all the extended families.