2019-02-27

Willow's Weekly - Week 10 - Bottomless Nectar Cellars

One Sim who always seems to be in the crosshairs of the gossipy old ladies of Niua Simoa is Margo Tumeke, Dr. Daniel's older sister.



Margo used to be a heavy drinker. I wouldn't say nectaroholic, but she was on her way there.

However, a few years ago, just after the birth of her daughter, she straightened herself out, with the help of her brother John in Champ-les-Sims, and now she prefers creating nectar over consuming it.

They recently moved into a new fale.



Margo has the Lifetime Wish to have a bottomless nectar cellar. And she now has a house with nectar cellar.

She and her husband Kurt have two children, Celestine and Eloni.



Of course on Niua Simoa, just like anywhere else, a good reputation comes on foot and leaves on motorcycle - and it's going to take a lot of time before Margo's problematic past stops being the subject of gossip

In the meantime her son Eloni grew into a toddler. And Margo wishes for another baby. I am not sure where she'd want to put another crib, but I can see why she's in a hurry - she's now on the wrong side of 40, so her biological clock is becoming a bit frantic.



I don't think Kurt wants more children - he has very few wishes connected to interacting with his kids, he is not getting anywhere in his career, and he certainly doesn't roll any new baby related wishes.

We'll have to see what happens. A lot of Sims seem to get pregnant on this island - maybe it's something in the water...

* * *

The Mau family have also been working on their nectary. They have a great many years of experience making nectar - Josefa started his business when his daughters were toddlers.



One of his kids will probably take over. Currently Remy is working as a journalist, and Victor is still in highschool. (It doesn't even occur to Josefa that maybe Mei, his youngest daughter, would be interested!)



* * *

Totally unrelated to the subject of nectar: this week I ran into Noa Bowie. I swear, every time I see him he's with a different woman.
I don't even know who this is, but she sure seems smitten with him!



Noa still lives in his hut on the beach, but he has removed all the aquariums from the deck.
Maybe he finally realised that all that water was just too much weight?



Noa loves his little hut. And he loves his freedom.

I don't think he'll give up his lifestyle for any woman - no matter how pretty.





No comments:

Post a Comment