I'll pick up again at "Week 31". I even renumbered my older entries, just to get some continuity back.
At the end of week 11/week 30, I removed everyone. I had some help (thanks, Kate!) with fixing the lighthouse effect on the island, and because I was in CAW anyway, I changed the roads a bit. Got rid of the white and yellow lines, and changed some of the roads to dirt.
I changed the lot lay-out in the town, but really didn't make any major changes. I love the world as it is. :)
I did find a new 'tropical' lighting mod that I'm happy with. Love the 'distance fog':
And no more 'heat haze'.
I'm not going to bother with 'moving back in' type stories. People are getting new houses. I plan to finally finish some venues.
Everyone is home, I filled all the residential lots with tiny little hovels to have a place to 'park' everyone. But really, I just want to go on with the story. The new houses, if any, will just appear in the stories every now and again. I'm tired of focusing on 'moving in troubles'. :)





1 comment:
I haven't officially gushed here about this tropical light at Niua Simoa! It looks gorgeous, and so look the new houses! :)
Post a Comment