2011-02-28

Week 26: continued

Niua Simoa currently has 107 residents in 34 households. And that's not including the service NPCs. By the time I've been all around the island, I'll have so many cool new downloads that I will have to start all over again...

* * *

On Wednesday morning, Berthe visits her mother to harvest some of her excellent fruits and vegetables.


Unfortunately Marie-France does not have any lettuce at the moment, but she does have some perfect apples. And some good advice on how to plant them.

The Mau fale is almost restored:


Berthe stays a while to chat to her parents, but they're both very busy, and Berthe wants to plant her new vegetables as soon as possible. She has also bought a sprinkler, and found out how to upgrade it so it starts automatically every morning. She can't wait for her first harvest!


On Thursday Ama is promoted to patrol officer. One step closer to his ultimate goal: to become an international super spy. They finally have money to buy a good bed, and the house is starting to look very comfortable.



*  * *

Meanwhile, back at the Tagaloa family, Taniela has been doing her homework, with a lot of help from her sister. Her grade is back up to a "C" now. It hasn't been easy for her, though:


Her father tells her that this means he won't send her to boarding school, but it does not mean that she'll be allowed to go to any parties just yet.

She is very disappointed, because this Friday Dylan Potpourri was going to rent the beach bar for the entire evening, and she would have loved to go to his party.


* * *

Dylan's party on Friday is a great success. Dylan made a lot of drinks, and the music was great. Morris Ling had to babysit, and brought his little sister Rima.


Jezika did go (which caused a temporary rift between her and her sister Taniela, naturally). She had a great time regardless...


And Taniela's friends Whero, Desiree and Cassidy were there, too.


Mei Mau danced with Morris Ling:


And Whero danced with Victor Mau.


While Cassidy paired off with Dylan.



Everyone had a great time. Except poor Taniela, of course...


* * *

While Dylan and his friends were having fun on the beach, his mother Muriel went to a party at Hakopi Palefau's and was thoroughly bored. All the talk was about politics - except when it was about science.



What a waste of a perfectly good party dress!

* * *

Hepuari Rotorima also refurbished his fale. The walls were redone with a different kind of weave, and the kitchen was divided into two separate rooms, so the bathroom is next to the kitchen. They now have a washing machine, too.

Heleni's room was changed back to how it was before, more or less. (Originally, the Rotorimas had three daughters who shared that one bedroom.)






Heleni Rotorima called Vimal Sevele on the phone, and out of the blue she got the wish to kiss him for the first time.
Out of curiosity, I switched to the Sevele family. I had Vimal call all the teenage girls he knows - and the only one he wished to kiss was... Heleni!!

Bobbie Fuanaki is his best friend, but he never gets any romantic wishes about her.

By the time Vimal got done calling all his female classmates it was a bit too late for him to go over to Heleni's house, but I'm really curious how this is going to play out...




3 comments:

Kiwi_tea said...

Just spent some time catching up with your adventures, and I'm equally as curious!

Kiwi_tea.

Xaluna said...

Your creation are very beautiful. It's very realist, the nature of your isle is very beautiful and ecologic.
I'm french and I understand a fiew your story but I understand some words =D

Karin said...

I had some trouble with my game and in the end I ended up doing a total reinstall. There will be more to come now - I'm working on a story focusing on Totara's relatives, but I will also post an update on Heleni and Vimal soon. Promise!

Post a Comment