Sylvia is their eldest daughter. She's an aspiring novelist.
Jonas is next in line. He's also a teen.
Then we have Violet:
And the babies, Ricky (formerly Rickie) and Jeanie.
Ethel's husband, Big Joe, got a job at the stadium - he's sadly out of shape, though, and his dream of becoming a superstar athlete isn't likely to come true. He has high hopes for Jonas, though.
Ethel and Jonas are vegetarians, much to the delight of Gretchen Ngatea, who until now was the only Simoan who didn't eat meat.
* * *
The "Red" family, Shalynda and Redmond Tagaloa and their five children, do not have as much to offer. Shalynda is a cook, and Redmond is a lab tech.
However, Shalynda was born on Niua Simoa - she is the (much) younger half-sister of Hepuari Rotorima. (I set them as 'siblings', because I don't have (or want) their parents, but in my mind Shalynda is a child of a second marriage of Hepuari's father.)
So with Hepuari's help, the Tagaloa family can move into one of the new ugly prefab buildings, too.
Redmond and Shalynda also have five children: Jezika, Taniela, Augustin, Viktoria and baby Aleki.
* * *
I don't want my Sims to age very fast, because I really want a chance to get to know all of them. However, I do want them to age up occasionally. So in week 5 (and every fifth week after) I will turn aging on - and there will be some birthdays. My aging mod (SLAM) isn't working properly any more.
First of all, though, I aged up two babies manually. Both the Tagaloa and the Pataua family had twin babies and no toddlers. And I already have three families with a boy/girl set of twins. Five is just too many. :)
I first aged up Ricky Pataua, who aged up bald and not very attractive - so I gave him a funny hairdo. At least now he looks sort of cute and comical.
Then I aged up Viktoria Tagaloa. This is Viktoria as a baby - the toddler picture will follow.
Jeanie Pataua and Aleki Tagaloa were both allowed to remain babies. In both families one of the parents immediately got a wish for another baby, but I don't think Ill let them have any.
* * *
There is another new family in town: the Wahawaha family. Haki and his sister Aoatea were created by Celebkiriedhel at N99.
I moved in the Tagaloa family the next day. Here they are:
Shalynda:
Raymond
Jezika
Taniela (formerly Tonya)
Augustin (formerly Augustine)
Viktoria, now a toddler:
Aleki (formerly Alfie)
* * *
Rani is a Sim I downloaded, but I can't remember where. I searched in all my usual places, but haven't seen her anywhere, so I can't give proper credit, unfortunately.
Rani, Haki and Aoatea share one fale, at least until Aoatea can afford a house of her own. Aoatea is a spice runner.
Haki is a patrol officer, and Rani works in the bookstore. Here they are, moving into their new house.
Haki is very hungry - and Rani knows there's nothing in the fridge!!
Haki decides to make his own dinner, but something goes wrong when he steps aside to let the repairman through:
Aoatea immediately starts cleaning the counters, but much to her annoyance the local fireman is lingering in the kitchen, watching her work.
(I like to think he's singing 'Come on Baby Light My Fire' to her - or at least humming the tune...)
Oh, well - it's a good thing they hadn't really started decorating the place yet! They do that a few days later.




















No comments:
Post a Comment