I wish that I had juicy stories to tell about the people in the pictures, but that's just not me. Sorry!!!
This, of course, is my lovely wife. She lost a lot of weight recently, and I think she looks fabulous!
I'm such a lucky guy!!!
This is my brother-in-law. I think it's well known to everyone that we are not the best of friends. I really disapprove of his lifestyle, and I wish he treated his poor wife better.
This is Muriel Potpourri. I really can't tell you anything new about her. It is no secret that she is my brother-in-law's lover. He admits it himself.
To be fair to Henry, I think he would have married Muriel if he had been allowed to. But since he could not, I think he should have stopped seeing her.
And this is Dame Prudi Tench, coming home from her daughter's wedding, I think. We are so fortunate that Dame Prudi chose to live here. I am certain it was very good for tourism.
I am told that this lady is called Big Mama Puha. I wonder whether she was going to a masked ball? I had not heard of anyone giving a party, though?
The Pataua family had a plumbing problem this week. Jeanie was the only one in the family who actually seemed to enjoy the puddles.
Tschura Ling got himself a new motorcycle. I think he's having a midlife crisis. Or am I being too mean? I'm really not good at this gossip stuff.
Sifoua Schiffer in front of the police station where she works. If you can not say anything nice about a person, it's better to say nothing at all. So I have nothing to say about Sifoua.
Fepiku Kumala. I interviewed him a few weeks ago, about his painting exposition at the local gallery. His paintings aren't selling very well. I think he's just too experimental.
Hepuari Rotorima. There is a rumour that he has been seen with Dame Prudi several times. He certainly seems to be on his way to Waka Island in this picture. I wonder...
Topou Ota Ika. I do know some gossip about him. Apparently he broke up with the mother of his son, Salote Tau, because he found out he is not the father of Salote's newborn twins, and the father isn't playing child support. Whoever he is.
Well, that's about all I can think of for this week. Fortunately Willow will be back next week. She is so much better at this!
No comments:
Post a Comment